AIM
Snes

Cheddar Cheese Code Red Cheddar Cheese Code Red

Good Idea, Bad Application.

It was a good idea, but you need some touch up on your graphics and animation. The voice acting was good and the subtitles were nice, but you really could do better.

So, practice getting better on you graphics and animation.

-snes

Takkito responds:

ha, i know what you mean, Robotcow made the animation, i think he made the movie in a day. We are thinking about making it a little better with better sound effects

Naruto Oddparents parody Naruto Oddparents parody

lol

I loved it it was funny and your voice acting improved a little(tho I reviewed these both on the same day)

It was not only funny but the fact that you used something like that means you have courage :p(yeah I said courage) Good luck with your future flashes!

fioriparty responds:

thanks a lot!!n_n

Naruto Musical Clips Naruto Musical Clips

Heres my advice!

You asked me to review these movies so here I go :)

Your animation was good but the graphics werent perfect :)
But! you added backrounds which was very smart.

It was funny but there was a big problem that you can fix pretty easily :)

That voice acting was not good at all :( but there is a very easy way to fix this :) You can watch some tutorials but Ill explain it right here! Heres wat I did. I make a set of mouthes like open, closed, looking like an o, etc etc... then I key them up the the music :)

So in a quick review I would say that you need to work on making a little better graphics(good detail already tho) and work on your voice acting. But hey NOBODY started out with the ability to make great flashes all we can do is try to get there(hell Im nowhere close)

ps. wow that was a big quick review.

fioriparty responds:

thanks for your rewiew n_n and thanks for the advice

The Death of Dailytoons The Death of Dailytoons

Darn

I never really liked you... at all... but ya know its sad when you have alot of ppl who work on something and then it falls apart, thanks for the laughes... and the hates... but because you wont be coming back... goodbye :(

(sorry for all of the ...)

-Snes737 "The Fan that never was"(SO CORNY!)

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash4 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash4

I can understand...

Why u would be mad at people like me who make flashes similar to yours, so I apologize(even tho I am making another)... And yeah this flash was awesome, I like it that your voice acting is getting better(it wuz good but u get wat I mean), I think that this one was better than the rest so good job :).

ps. Wat happened to Ultimate Naruto Fanflash3 being the final one?

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

Its sad...

I love this seires and to see it go away its just sad... Anyways GREAT job this was the best one and I watched it all(looooong) it was a great seires and I hope you decide to make another awesome seires... thanks :p

Resident Cactuar Resident Cactuar

Thank YOU!!!!!!!!

Ive been waiting for this!

Karate Kid A.E. Karate Kid A.E.

Classic

Lol just by looking at it you can tell its old. And too you people who say it sucks, screw you, go play pico, say it sucks then :p.

-2006-Klondike (Clay) -2006-Klondike (Clay)

Nice!

I like the little "god" easter egg I rewatched it twice just to find it!

Megaman's Massacre Megaman's Massacre

Fairly Good!

I liked how you did in include alot of the enemys. I also liked that it wasnt what i suspected cause when n00bs make crap like this it gets blammed but you went the extra mile.(Pretty long credits)